RE: Engine Swaps in Countries Other than the USA

To: "'Thomas Wiencek'" <wiencek@anl.gov>,
Subject: RE: Engine Swaps in Countries Other than the USA
From: "Berghult, Bob" <bob.berghult@lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 12:44:19 -0400
When I lived in California I replaced the engine in my '70 Datsun 510 I went
for 1800 instead of the 1600.  DMV made me conform to the standards of the
year model of the 1800, which included some of the anti-pollution devices.
So this goes along with Tom's statement of the USA.

Bob Berghult
E-mail bob.berghult@lmco.com
           AlpineBob@bellsouth.net
Series II, B9119501 LSRX SB 30 (wife's)