Tranny finally back

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Tranny finally back
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 08:27:27 -0800
I finally have my NOS tranny back for my Alpine (from later '69 type
Alpines, now with proper '67 Alpine input shaft and OD mainshaft).  It's
only been about 2 years.  Then again, I wasn't pushing as I was having fun
driving my other new car.  Much credit to the mechanic.  I called him last
week and told him I really wanted it now, and sooner than later.  Three
days later, he did it all.   Of course, now I have to reinstall it, decide
if I'm going to keep on the high flow Jet Coated exhaust, and pull the
rear end pumpkin to make sure those ring bolts are on good (which seems to
be a pain to do).

Be beaming you,

Jay
'63 Sunbeam Alpine Series 3, Holbay engine, "N LVN IT"