WIPER CONTROL

To: alpines@autox.team.net, Rick Harrison <rickharrison@bigfoot.com.au>
Subject: WIPER CONTROL
From: edstiger <edstiger@snowhill.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 08:36:17 -0600
Very impressive stuff Ed - now, how about a circuit that, when the wipers
are activated, automatically raises the soft-top, turns on the demister,
reduces the heater setting and phones my wife / work to say I'll be a
little late getting home / to work? (I guess a GPS will be required.) Any
other takers?

Rick Harrison

Hi Rick
        As an additional feature, when I turn on my wipers, the air
conditioning will come on to eliminate the moisture build up in the car. It
will also disable my cruise control and overdrive at the same time for
safety reasons. The connection to my cell phone requires an additional
adapter. Best Regards  Ed    COOL CAT