Re: [Blown Away - Black Water Fever]

To: "Jan Eyerman" <jan.eyerman@usa.net>,
Subject: Re: [Blown Away - Black Water Fever]
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 10:37:55 -0700
Not being one to advertise on the net, I can't help but suggest that you buy
a head from Smitty in San Diego. He takes a corroded head, rewelds the the
passages, then recuts the passages with a perfect pattern that takes into
account future corrosion. Since the passages are now solid weld (clean)
rather than cast (dirty), they will probably never corrode before the rest
of the head disappears! Smitty has done MANY of these and you will not be
able to get a better deal from someone who knows this process better than
he. Smitty's number is 619-233-7937. Inaddition, he can do other head work
like guide replacement. You can have the entrie head reworked, shipped, and
all you have to do is bolt it on. It just may take a day or two. Lou