Sunbeam Pinewood Derby Cars

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunbeam Pinewood Derby Cars
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 19:54:18 -0700
Jim Ellis was kind enough to post my Sunbeam race cars on his website. Use the
following link to get there:

http://home.earthlink.net/~occjellis/
<http://home.earthlink.net/%7Eoccjellis/>

Once there, look under HILLMAN and there they are, along with Louie's trophy.
The answer to the question is: Hey, it's my daughter. She wanted a Barbie car,
so I painted it pink! Red hearts and red race stripes go with pink. I didn't
realize until afterward that the vehicle looked like something that would be
driven by the "Ambiguously Gay Duo". So when it came time to add the driver, I
wanted to use a female. "Posh" Spice was $1.00 at Toys R Us, so that was what
I got. My wife was worried abot the anatomically correct driver, so I
intentionaly raised her head above the level of the roll bar! Men are soooo
bad. Lou