Vin Plate...

Subject: Vin Plate...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 14:58:57 -0800
Ok, about 6 or seven years ago, I removed the SAL id plate and the VIN plate
from the ALpine salt flats race car. I have located my SAL plate but for the
life of me, I cannot locate the VIN plate. Are reproduction plates
available? Ones that I can put my info onto? I just want to have the
underhood id ready for the Bonneville tech inspectors. Any thoughts are
appreciated, especially if they direct me to a supply...

mayf, the red necked ignorant desert rat in PAHrump with a lost id plate...