SIII Project For Sale

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: SIII Project For Sale
From: "Mika Lepisto" <mika@lepisto.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:20:50 -0800
Its a '63 (maybe a '64) SIII project. There really isn't that much to be done
to make it enjoyable. Our goal was to have a nice driver, not a pristine show
car.

We have:
Repainted Whole Car Red
Almost New Soft Top
Extra Parts (Driveshaft, Lucas Glass Turn Makers, Tail Lights, all sorts of
bits)
Re-Chromed Headlight Rings
Re-Chromed Other Parts
A set of Chrome Modulars, unused never even mounted tires on
Seats were re-done, never sat in yet
New (or almost new, can't remember) door panels.
New Interior Kit

What it Needs:
Be put together
New Dash
New Steering Wheel

Engine Work (The bodyshop lost the only key when they painted the car. It ran
and drove to the shop decently, but had to be trailored home. This was almost
10 years ago. It hasn't been started or turned over since then, although it has
been rolled around the garage a couple times.

I don't know what this might even be worth... Say we start at $2500?

Car is in Portland, OR

Pictures - Please forgive the stuff piled around it. Considering its been 10
years, I think this is pretty good, not to mention I am moving currently :P

http://www.lepisto.com/gallery/index.php?dir=Sunbeam%20Alpine

Mika Lepisto
www.lepisto.com