Re: Smog again

To: "Tony McNulty" <t.mcnulty@ieee.org>, <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>,
Subject: Re: Smog again
From: "joelharris" <joel@joelharris.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:19:28 -0800
Hey guys,

I yapped with a future politician named Michael at Mr. Flores office this
afternoon.

He said the flack they are getting from this is huge (big suprise), they are
busy putting an amendment through to make "Classic" cars exempt.

He was quick to say they are clueless at this point how they will define all
those "Classics".

According to him If they are not successful it creating a definition the
majority are happy with they will drop the bill...should get interesting.

Joel Harris
Los Gatos, Ca.