RE: instrument light brightness

To: <RootesRooter@aol.com>, <mrtebo@telus.net>,
Subject: RE: instrument light brightness
From: "Paul & Susan Almjjeld" <palmjeld@mit.midco.net>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 15:20:43 -0500
Hi all:

I sent the original post regarding the Radio Shack light bulbs.  They are,
in fact, brighter. I have had the lights in for almost 18 months now.  I
estimate, conservatively, that they have 50 plus hours on them.  No lights
have failed to date.  It's an easy, inexpensive exchange that really helps
us old guys that have trouble with dim lights.

from South Dakota, USA

Paul Almjeld