Tonneau/Softtop Studs or Snaps

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Tonneau/Softtop Studs or Snaps
From: RSWiser@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 00:31:03 EDT
I am back to the point of putting the studs or snaps on the car for the
tonneau or soft top.  The tonneau cover I bought (a bit cheesey) came with
hardware for all studs.  I know my prior top and tonneau had 4 studs in the
back and the rest were snaps.

Does anyone know what is correct?  Also what works better snaps or studs.  I
know on the corners the studs will be better to hold things in place but what
about across the back where you just want to hold it down?

Any help would be appreciated.

Rob