Windshield Angle Adjustment Nuts - STOA Technical Tips Oct

To: tigers@autox.team.net, "'Alpine List'" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Windshield Angle Adjustment Nuts - STOA Technical Tips Oct
From: The Lees <jsrlee@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 23:38:19 -0600
  My paper copy of the Windshield Angle Adjustment Nuts is faded in
certain areas, and unreadable.  I searched for an online copy, but was
unable to locate one.  Does anyone have a scanned copy or the text, or
could just type out what it says under "Procedure" #3, on the Lower
Windshield Seal Installation.  It's on the third page, at the bottom,
and starts out - "If your gasket has holes already punched into the
gasket material..."  Section 3 is the only part of the text I need that
is unreadable, and any help would be greatly appreciated.  Installation
is on a Series V Alpine.

Cheers,

Ryan Lee
B395000793 LRX