Re: cleaning gas tanks

To: hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Subject: Re: cleaning gas tanks
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 05:28:48 -0600
Vic;

I went through what I had in my archive, and the consensus appears to be
in favor of a product like Gas Tank Renu professionally applied. (See
posts below by Jan and Bob Douglas). While POR 15 and others also have
products, this is the only process I have heard of where it is triple
baked. The process appears to be franchised in several areas of the US
(and may be available "down under" as well). Go to
http://www.gas-tank.com
to read about it. Jan also recommends "a red product approved by BMW"
that sounds like Renu.

Ron Tebo