Re: Interchangeable Parts List

To: Jim Ellis <hunber@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Interchangeable Parts List
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 05:57:01 -0700
Jim:

I've been there and still prefer it here for a number of reasons.
However, there is one item that you were involved with last January that
I would like to inquire about, and that is the list mentioned above. Did
that list ever get put together, and if so, would you share it with this
group?

Ron Tebo

Jim Ellis wrote:

>  In a word yes, in more words.... You should really check out the boards on
 it is not all that bad to figure out. It is the place to go if you want to