Re: Painting the Underbody

To: "jumpinjan" <jservaites@woh.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Painting the Underbody
From: "Mike Hooper" <mike.hooper@panavision.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:50:53 -0000
Hi,

Have any of you guys had experience with Hammerite No.1 Rustbeater or
Waxoyl?

In the past I've tried Rustbeater and Waxoyl. They seem pretty easy to use,
if a little messy but I have no long term experience: Do they stand up?

How about Metal Ready: This is not so much paint as a phospherus based acid,
designed to get rid of rust, but it then supposedly deposits a layer of zinc
to protect the steel. Does it work?

Mike Hooper
68 Rapier

Panavision UK can be found at www.panavision.co.uk

which are not the views of Panavision UK unless specifically stated.

If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system. Do not
use, copy
or disclose the information in any way nor act in  reliance on it and notify
the sender
immediately. Please note that Panavision UK monitors e-mails sent or received.