Re: Brake Master Cylinder

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Master Cylinder
From: GSTROM99@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:33:44 EST
In a message dated 11/28/03 8:53:29 AM Central Standard Time,
alpine61@comcast.net writes:

> I am looking at .75" or .70" bore.  I have a Series I without a
> booster.  Which one would be advisable for my situation.

I'd stick with the stock bore, which is .70, I think...  The smaller the
bore, the better the braking force is but it takes more pedal travel.  Speedway
Motors has some NICE m/c's and they're like $50.00.  I bought three for my
ThunderPine project (I used .75, but I have a Mustang II front end and GM
calipers)
and they are great...

Gary