Brake rotors

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake rotors
From: "Rob Wiseman" <alpine61@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 00:56:16 -0700
I am rebuilding my #2 Series I Alpine.  My brake rotors are very rusted and
somewhat thin.  I am not sure if they are usable.
Can anyone tell me the safe thickness I need on my rotors.  I don't want to
spend the money to have them surfaces if they are to thin.

My second question is, does anyone know if any of the other British cars of
the era have rotors that are the same lug pattern and size.  Maybe MGA or MGB,
TR4 or something like that.  I notice that Moss sells some performance rotors
for those cars.  If anyone has information on swap on rotors I would
appreciate it.

Thanks,
Rob