Re: Butterfield 8

To: "Rande Bellman" <rande@thecia.net>,
Subject: Re: Butterfield 8
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 09:08:10 -0700
You are correct, She drives the Alpine in many scenes and special mention is
made about the car. The car completes some amazing "dukes of hazard" style
maneuvers! A must see for every Sunbeam enthusiast and anyone who likes Liz
Taylor, in fact, I think she won an academy award for the film!

Liz is young and beautiful. It reminds me of how all women wished they
looked like Liz Taylor, and NOW, they all do!

Subject: Butterfield 8