Re: On e-bay - is this for real???

To: armorseal@spiretech.com, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: On e-bay - is this for real???
From: JACranwell@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 06:36:37 EST
Just make sure you make them tough enough, as you don't want any liability
claims.

This reminded me of a time many years back when I had a big-bottomed gal
seated on my rear seat.

I guess I had wrong spec of battery, i.e. too high. Whatever, said gal's butt
was too much for the battery cover, which bent down to short the terminals,
and lit up her behind so fast, she escaped through the side window screaming
(with the hardtop on). Never figured out how she squeezed through that gap, but
it was mighty impressive.

Thinking about it,  I still have that cover somewhere. Do you think that the
scorched outline of a butt-cheek would increase the price out of curiosity
value?

Julian.