66 Tiger Parts needed

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: 66 Tiger Parts needed
From: "Ian Miller" <ianmiller07@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 13:59:58 -0500
I'm new to this list, but I am an active member on the Datsun Roadster list.
  I"m working on a friends 66 Tiger.  The front fender is a mess of bondo
and the metal is really past the point where is could be properly
straightened.  So I plan on replacing it.  Can anyone advise me on
interchangeable years and/or places to look for the body parts.  Its the
front passenger fender from the tiger badge forward.

Thanks
Ian