Rootes Rendesvous - Vancouver, BC 19 June 2004

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Rootes Rendesvous - Vancouver, BC 19 June 2004
From: "Ohan- SunbeamCanada" <yvrcanada@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 19:38:10 -0800
Hello everyone,

After a brief discussion with local Rootes vehicle owners, it has been
decided that an ALL ROOTES event is long overdue in Vancouver. So, here is
my proposal.

DATE: Saturday 19 June 2004
TIME: TBA
LOCATION: Stanley Park (Vancouver) - althought open to other ideas. Also, a
drive along the water.
COST: free. (at least that is what I am aiming for)

Before I spend all the time and energy, I want to see how many people are
interested. Everything else will be based on the number of attendees.
However, even if we get 6-12 vehicles, it would be a good start.

Anyway, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Updates will be added on www.sunbeamcanada.org

"Keep the 'beam alive"

Ohan Korlikian
Vancouver, BC