Alpine in Automobile

To: <Alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alpine in Automobile
From: "Stephen Jones" <joness@wsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 07:50:44 -0800
Maybe I missed it but did anyone post that the Affordable Classic in
Automobile Magazine for March is the Alpine.  Great one page write up
and what is nice is that they never mentioned the Tiger!  (not that I am
against Tigers, I have one) but it was refreshing to have them leave out
the clichi of the Tiger being the ultimate incarnation or some such
blather.   So, this month there were Alpines in Road and Track and
Automobile and a Tiger had a great showing in Classic Motorsports.  Good
month for the Rootes Group.  steve jones