Re: PTC special TOUR

To: <PacificTigerClub@aol.com>
Subject: Re: PTC special TOUR
From: "Chuck Nicodemus" <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 08:57:03 -0700
That sounds like a kick!
Say Jane and I this last Sunday took a trip I have been wanting to do for
quite some time. Get out your map of Oregon. From our place here in Clackamas
we went to a small cafe in "Carver" breakfast, then up the Clackamas river
thru Estacada.

Up the river further to the Ripple Brook Forest Service Station, then on over
the mountain to to Detroit, Then on to < Oh and those curves were great,> west
towards Salem.

We then caught the road to Silverton, back down in to Mollala,,,in to Estacada
again and then a short stop at Boring and on home. 3.5 hours and 180 miles.

This would be a great get away around the Portland show.
Well wish we could be there for your run, I would love to get together with
the group again.

We are planning a trip up to Vancouver for the Rootes Rendezvous this next
month too. I wonder how many from the club are going? Sure would be fun.
Cheers
Chuck