Re: Tiger Insurance

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Tiger Insurance
From: "Chuck Nicodemus" <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 11:27:11 -0700
Stece and group, I hadn't thought too much about the insurance thing till
now. I have and have had State Farm car, house , wife,     cat /dog for over
40 years.  When we got the Pumkin they took pictures and aksk me how much,
at that time I said 9 grand and they did it. To and from shows, drives are
Ok as long as no speeding tickets and not too much else. Last year I got an
unwritten appraisal at 18K and ask about the insurance, they just said " get
it in writing". Haven't yet but most likly will this year.

My 2.785 p
Chuck