Re: Smoothline Hardtop

To: <Pasanville@aol.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Smoothline Hardtop
From: "humbersnipe" <humbersnipe@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 20:10:50 -0500
Is that the one that used to be made by Parrish Plastics? I had one of
those. If  it is, the stock  windscreen header clamps fastened to the front
with screws, and then a pair of hooks on  turnbuckles held the back down.
You slipped the hook under the top frame pivot, then tightened the
turnbuckle. I used a spare pair of header clamps, my hardtop didn't come
with any.  Not as elegant as the factory hardtop, but it worked.

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA