Re: Series V, 8" clutch ?

To: "Jonathan Mies" <jmies@comcast.net>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Series V, 8" clutch ?
From: "humbersnipe" <humbersnipe@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 13:10:40 -0500
Hi Jonathan,

        Sorry to be so late into the discussion, but I'm just catching up on
my email after my Commer hauling trip. Which ties into your clutch problem -
the clutch you took out looks just like the one in my Commer. I'll try to
confirm the sizes with my parts books and let you know what I find out.

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA