Horns

To: "Alpine" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Horns
From: Łauri Lehtinen <lehtinen.lauri@kolumbus.fi>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 13:44:39 +0300
Caramba!
Horn are defect, and I tried to look manual, but with no success.
Right hand horn is "Clear hooter" and left one seems to be some kind of later
aftermarket horn - I have not looked if it is Lucas or not.
Both horns have currency in their both cables. When I have a Moto-Lita wood
steering wheel, the operating of horn is in the same switch as blinkers are.

Bad thing is, I don't understand the method of operation. Does horn switch
lead electricity to ground? My main problem is inspection - I am going to have
it at this evening...

Yours
Larry