Parting out a 1963 Sunbeam Series III GT

To: "Sunbeam Alpine" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parting out a 1963 Sunbeam Series III GT
From: "The Amidons" <amidons@netpenny.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 22:45:30 -0400
I have a restoration project that I am stopping for various reasons.
I have a complete 1963 Series III GT that is completely unassembled.
The body has been sandblasted primered and has more holes in it then I care
repair. Other then that the car is complete and most of the pieces that
I took off are in decent shape for the age of the car.
Before I list all of the stuff on e-bay I thought that I would give the
list a try and see if there is any specific part that someone may want
to buy that I would have.
The actual body and chassis would also be for sale (the entire front
clip is very solid and pretty rust free. Most of the rust is in the
floor panels, "X" frame and the back quarter panels. I have all 5 wire
wheels and hubs with knockoffs.
The engine was not original, but I believe the manual tranny is original.
The hood, doors and trunk are in good shape. I also have an original
hard top, complete with hard to see through aged Plexiglas!
I have a new dashboard that I made (burled walnut), I also have all
instruments (except for the clock).
I have an AM Motorola radio that I restored, very nice!
I also have both headlights and the sheet metal cage that holds them also
restored (powder coated), they look new!
If you have any interest in any parts, please let me know. All
reasonable offers will be considered.
Thanks
Dan Amidon
amidons@netpenny.net