RE: Webers and Harringtons

To: "Alpines@Autox. Team. Net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Webers and Harringtons
From: "Jim Ellis" <hunber@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:21:14 -0700
 Thanks for the kind words Chuck. I am thinking you are referring to the
floor replacement and all I can say is what a friggin job of work that is.
The value of a true non rusty car has gone way up in my book and you can
believe that. I post new picture fairly regular as the project moves along,
as a matter of fact I have new pictures in the camera right now that will go
up later tonight. The floors are all but done now the V6/T5 goes back in and
all the little things needed to make it go can move ahead....