67 for sale

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67 for sale
From: "Kurt Grotz" <kgrotz@mail.craftech.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:14:43 -0400
I live in the Philly area and out of respect for my Alpine - I have to part
with it - before I have to Part it.  I have done some rust stopping and the
rockers are salvageable.

It is a 67 -

Plus a rusting 67 parts car -

Hard top
Tigers east Magazines
Parts Manual

Spare:
1725 Engine - out of car
Trans
Doors
Trunk lids
Windshields
New Convertible top in box

Plus too many other parts to mention.

I would like to get $1000 but will accept best close.  I hate to put her
down, as she was running fine before I had to retire her 8 years ago.

I am in Philadelphia are.  610-565-2530  Email is best however.  Hated to go
ebay with it as it is $80 just to list a car.   Ridiculous.

Here are some pictures:

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-006x.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-007x.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
MVC-010F2.JPG]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-018x.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Mvc-019x.jpg]