British car day Canberra

To: <Hillman@can-inc.com>, <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: British car day Canberra
From: "Vic Hughes" <v.hughes@austarmetro.com.au>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:09:28 +1000
Just further to my post of a yesterday, I thought I should point out
(particularly to Sydney folk) that Brit car day here is FREE - for both
displayers and public.  And there is also a big swap meet in Canberra that
weekend.  I have had some interest from the Hillman and Humber Clubs in Sydney
- how about you Sunbeamers???

The site is easy to find, historic, right in the heart of the nations capital,
close (walking distance) to the science exhibtion (Questacon), National
Library, National Art Gallery, exhibitions at Old Parliament House and
National Archives.  An easy drive from Sydney and the organisers tell me they
would love some interstate cars.  No need to book, just turn up - plenty of
space.

Starts at 9.30 on 7 November (but latecomers can be accomodated)

Cheers, Vic

Check out the new British Cars Forum: