Wheel hubs needed

To: <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wheel hubs needed
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 22:35:18 -0500
Hey, Alpiners:

My vintage racing Alpine is in serious need of a set of hubs for bolt-on
wheels.  It's a 1960 Series I and currently has it's stock wire wheel hubs.
Even though I'm running "competition" wire wheels (thicker spokes), I keep
breaking spokes off at the center hub.  It is beginning to concern me as it is
quickly becoming a safety issue.

The rules which I race under allow me to go with a wheel that is 1" wider than
stock, and any wheel I choose must look "period correct."  Consequently, I'm
going to be looking at Minilites and maybe Panasports, both of which are
bolt-on wheels, of course.

If you have a set of bolt-on hubs that will work for me, and you can stand to
part with them, please let me know asap, along with your price requirement.
Thanks in advance for any help that you guys might be able to give to me.

Take it easy,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B9006857LRX