Re: Help Need wiring images

To: Ohan- SunbeamCanada <yvrcanada@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Help Need wiring images
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 04:49:53 -0600
Ohan:

I know you want actual pictures and I can't help you there, but here is
an SV wiring diagram that someone did in color (put a lot of work into
it!). The format is a limited ed. of Adobe Photoshop.
I can't recall who did it, but it may be some help to you.

Ron Tebo

Ohan- SunbeamCanada wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I need your help once again.
>
> I need images of the wiring system off a  S-V. The area that I require is
> close up shots of the (colour) wires encompassing the following connections.
>
> Starting from the
> Alternator
> Voltage Regulator
> Alternator Relay
> Fuse Box
> Starter Solenoid
>
> There is something definately wrong on my V and the DPO had butchered the
> wiring. I have looked at various schematics and manuals and none seem to be
> consistant.
>
> Please forward the images to rootes_vancouver@telus.net
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Ohan

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/pict which had a name of
Series V Pict Wiring Dia color]

Check out the new British Cars Forum: