spark plug question

To: "Alpine Discussion List" <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: spark plug question
From: "Bill Mounce" <bmounce@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:02:14 -0500
Good evening

For those of you who responded to my Stromberg question, thank you.  The
problem got fixed when I swapped the two jet assemblies.  They should be the
same, one would think, but after 37 years together, I guess they preferred
their original home.  All seems well right now.

When installing new spark plugs, do I need to use the round metal gaskets?  Is
there an up or down on the gaskets?  It's been so danged long since I've
worked on a car, I just can't remember.

Thanks again,

Bill

---