Re: WFSWB --- VS trademark situ (topic change)

To: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Subject: Re: WFSWB --- VS trademark situ (topic change)
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 05:10:34 -0600
All:

   I will also contribute time and
money to make sure that this doesn't happen.  Why don't we appoint some
one  ( I would do it but I'm in Canada) to receive funds for a defence
fund, hire a lawyer in the appropriate jurisdiction, and file the
required objection on behalf of all suppliers and clubs and lists
interested enough to contribute?

Ron Tebo

TIGEROOTES@aol.com wrote:

>Rodney,
>       Since the man's intention is to market the Josse Indigo in this
>Country as the NEW SUNBEAM TIGER ... it seem to me he ought to cover his butt!
>would do exactly the same thing.  From tradename to T-shirts.  Please look at
>these links and decide for yourself...
>
>Jim
>
>PS This attempt could kill our parts resources to continue our cars.  Is it
>worth it?
>
>Rod, enjoy your new Josse... (hardly a real Sunbeam Tiger)
>
> Click here: Jvsse Car
>
> Click here: Sunbeam Motorsports - Tiger

Check out the new British Cars Forum: