New car, "Frenchy"

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: New car, "Frenchy"
From: "DAVID GREEN" <alpdavegre@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 22:52:58 -0600
Listers,

Well I finally got the one Alpine that has eluded me. I recently bought a
Series 3 GT. Fairly complete car. NO RUST! Fair body a far as dents. It is
an unusual car. It has a French ID plate under the hood along with the
Rootes tags. Also a one series color of #67 light metallic green. I plan on
repainting the car this color. Car is now red.

If any other Alpine owners have the French plate also I would like to hear
from them.  Or if you have this color on your S3 Alpine. Thanks for the air
time.
Dave Green
alpdavegre@msn.com
Bakers dozen Sunbeams