Weber carburetors on ebay

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber carburetors on ebay
From: "mbgardner" <mbgardner@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 21:55:34 -0400
Dear List Members:

I am trying to outfit my SV with a weber carburetor. I am trying to
determine which if any of the following items on ebay would work the best
and which if any would not work. I know time is short so quick replies would
be appreciated.

I have a GT manifold, but the first item with the carb, manifold and air
filter is of particular interest, and I am concerned that it is suitable
only for the SIII with the 1594 CC motor and not the 1725cc. I believe it is
a DCD-23 with 28/36mm primary/secondary choke.  Thank you all for your
indulgence on an oft-repeated subject. I dont know about water chokes and
water jacket manifolds or whether electric chokes or manual choke adapters,
jets and gasket kits are available for any of these.

My computer crashed and I have lost my own personal archives. I would
appreciate it also if someone could send me instruction for searching the
list archives. Thanks again.

Mike Gardner.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4562965355
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4562965355>