Re: Todays NYTimes

To: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Subject: Re: Todays NYTimes
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:54:57 -0700
Rande,

The New York Times is relatively rare in Los Angeles, although
subscription can be obtained, it takes a particular need to do this.

My 94 year old mother-in-law is from New York, and is in a retirement
community here.  Much easier on her, and mostly good weather
(discounting our latest fire that was near us and Jay).  I got her copy
of the Styles section, just for you.  Usually not much in it of interest
to me.

Looking at the picture, the car in the background is lacking in detail,
but good be a Sunbeam Alpine, or Tiger.  It is also fairly close to a
Fiat, or Alfa custom body of the same era.  Not to intimate that the
British would copy a "foreign" design.  The AC Cobra really does not
resemble a Ferrari, unless you look at it.  :-)

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com