Sunbeam Calendar for 2006?

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunbeam Calendar for 2006?
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:35:59 -0400
The year is ending...anyone have any interest in me continuing to put a
Sunbeam calendar on my website for 2006?

I do have pictures for January, February and March 2006...but after that I
have none.

So if 9 people out there in cyberspace have any nice BIG and clear JPG files
that are 1MB to 2MB in size and want to send them along to me I will see
what I can do.

Last time barely enough people sent pictures that were decent quality and
large in size.

Also I wanted to add a LINKS page to my website...so anyone who has a
personal website or photo gallery out there and wants me to add it to the
list...send me your web address.

Thanks,
Paul