Re: Hillman Husky

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hillman Husky
From: Jerome Yuzyk <jerome@supernet.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:54:57 -0700
> Richard Feibusch wrote:
> >Just sold my Morris Minor of 34 years - need British car fix -
> > considering a clean rust-free, damage free Hillman Husky that needs
> > paint and rubber seals - are these hard to find??  Am I crazy??  I
> > must be crazy to even ask!  Will this car be any harder to maintain
> > and cosmetically restore than a Minor? Anyone ever update the power
> > train??? Or am I on the wrong track?
> >
> >Cheers,
> >
> >Rick Feibusch
> >Venice, CA

Over the last 5 years I have seen 2, maybe 3, different hotrodded Huskies
for sale on eBay, and they weren't hobbyist hack-jobs, so it is possible
to drop something a bit more vigorous under the hood and have some serious
fun!

--

=              J e r o m e   Y u z y k | jerome@supernet.ab.ca
=    Sunbeam Alpine Series II #9118636 | www.bss.ab.ca/sunbeam