Re: Bonneville or Bust --- Post Mortem]

To: Chuck Nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Subject: Re: Bonneville or Bust --- Post Mortem]
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 07:19:36 -0700
Any and all are always welcome here! I enjoy talking about the car or
cars and an audience is good to have (otherwise I talk to me, myself and
I, lol)

If any of you want to drop in, drop me a note and I will send you my
address. I do not necessarily want to broadcast it but will give it to
you if you ask.

mayf