Sunbeams and Jensens of Texas (and nearby)

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Sunbeams and Jensens of Texas (and nearby)
From: "Stephen Waybright" <gswaybright@consolidated.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:24:23 -0500
I had a lot of bounced emails from my Texas Sunbeam and Jensen owners
list, so I set up yahoo groups for everyone to keep their info up to
date and reach out across the great expanses of Texas and bordering
states to connect with nearby Sunbeam/Jensen enthusiasts in an effort to
build the kind of camaraderie enjoyed by local members of the prominent
"coastal" clubs.

If you are and enthusiast of Sunbeams, Jensens and want to be in the
loop on details/updates of Texas-based activities sign up with one or
both of the following:

Here's some upcoming events of note:
Sept 30 - Oct : Texas All British Car Day, Round Rock
http://www.io.com/~embee/txabcd/
Oct 21: Houston All-British Motor Vehicle Expo
http://tradersvillage.com/events/hn/06-britexpo.html

I'll likely bring the Tiger to the Houston event and if there's enough
interest would like to tie in some supporting social event to that
(especially since I'm currently "between jobs" and have time to do a
little social planning along with my job search).

Thanks,
Stephen Waybright - Conroe, TX
'65 Sunbeam Tiger resto-mod
'73 Jensen Healey project car
'74 Jensen Interceptor "survivor" unrestored original
'65 Sunbeam Alpine (2) parts cars (for a little while longer)