Re: [Alpines] Overdrive relay

To: Marvin Imes <mimes1234@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Alpines] Overdrive relay
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:26:17 -0600
Marvin:
The relay you are looking for is a Lucas 6RA, but there are many
different types. Make sure if you buy one on E-bay, that it matches the
numbers on your old relay.  (See list at
http://www.tvrna.com/lucas/lucas-relays-6ra.htm) Paul Tring in the UK
sent me a diagram for converting a non-cancelling relay into a
cancelling type , and I will look for this if you need it.

Ron Tebo