[Alpines] Tiger Speedometer Part Wanted...

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Alpines] Tiger Speedometer Part Wanted...
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 00:46:37 -0400
Hello All,
A while back I bought a Tiger Speedometer off of Ebay (at a premium price)
and now I am just getting around to putting my dash board together.

And wouldn't you know it's not in working order...the plastic gear that
drives the odometer is cracked and split apart so it binds up on the metal
worm gear.

A picture can be found here...
http://www.breuhan.com/badgear.jpg

The plastic gear is on a metal shaft and is held on by a little metal clip.

So I am in need of this part...anyone out there in Sunbeamland with a speedo
in pieces (or non working) that could help me out?

Also I wondered if a gear from Alpine 120 mph speedo would work?
(so if anyone had one of those hanging around)

Thanks in advance to everyone,
Paul