Re: [Alpines] Andy Rooney owns a Tiger

To: "'Jason Raser'" <jasonraser@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Alpines] Andy Rooney owns a Tiger
From: "Bill Mounce" <bmounce@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 07:54:49 -0400
--===============0770919338==

Several years ago he did a bit on cars, and said that each person should own
different cars for different purposes.  He ended the piece with a close up
of him hanging out a car window, saying, 'And this one is just for fun', and
the bit closed with him pulling away from the camera in his Tiger.

Wonder if he drives too slowly in the fast lane?