[Alpines] FS-1973 Triumph GT6

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Jensen List"
Subject: [Alpines] FS-1973 Triumph GT6
From: "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 19:12:42 -0600
I know this is not related to any of these lists but if you are like me you
like a number of different sports cars from yesteryear.

It is sad that I must part with my 1973 GT6. I purchased this car for my
son's first car but he and I along with our better half have finally decided
that we must part with the GT6. As some of you are aware my son wears a
prosthetic leg and, although he can drive the GT6 quite well, I am concerned
with how quickly he can react in an emergency because of the prosthetic.
After many hours of discussions we have concluded it would be better and
safer for him to have a car with an automatic transmission. We have already
located another car that he likes and now sadly must part with the GT6. I
thought I would give the lists I belong to a chance first before listing the
car
elsewhere. I would like $6000 for the car and in my opinion it is well worth
it. Although the car is not perfect, it is rust free and in good condition
and ready to drive. If there is anyone truly interested please contact me
off list at "deiland1atelpdotrrdotcom". I hope I don't have to explain what
to do with that email address but if you really need help just ask.

Thanks,
Dan Eiland
El Paso, Texas
1973 GT6