[Alpines] Weber question

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Alpines] Weber question
From: "Bill Mounce" <bmounce@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:35:22 -0500
Hello all

I converted my SV over to a dual downdraft Weber, I forget the model number,
but it is the one that fits on the S4 manifold, real common.  It ran poorly
at idle, stumbling when I tried to take off, and I was advised to rejet the
primary, which I did, I went larger and it made a huge difference, it ran
great.

That was last summer.  Now, in the cooler weather, I find I have the same
problem.  Does anyone else see this problem, and if so, do I need to rejet
to a larger yet sized jet?

The option is to run with the choke out a bit, but I'm not sure if that
comes with strings attached.

Thanks very much,

Bill Mounce

Easton, PA