[Alpines] license plates

To: "Alpine Discussion Group" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Alpines] license plates
From: "Bill Mounce" <bmounce@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 22:08:50 -0400
Hello all

I am looking to do a piece in the Rootes Review with photos or text covering
the various vanity plates we may have on our Alpines and Tigers.  Anyone
have or seen a good one?  Photos are great, otherwise text works just fine.

Recently, I saw a new Lincoln Towncar with a plate that read 'Luke 44'.  I
thumbed the Bible quickly and found Luke 4:4- Man does not live by bread
alone.  Clever.

That sort of thing is what I am looking for.

Thanks in advance,

Bill Mounce

67 SV, formerly known as The Paperweight
Alpines@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $17.25
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive