autojumble

Re: [Autojumble] Chicagoland MG Club Swap Meet February 24th

To: <CarlSereda@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Autojumble] Chicagoland MG Club Swap Meet February 24th
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 13:05:02 -0600
> unfortunately I think EBAY eliminates much chance of sites/services like
> this
> to work..
> unless there is someone out there, that wants to give away for a song, a
> good
> set of 4 fenders for my TR4 resto! Ok ok just the front 2 fenders then?
> Alright.. how 'bout  decent driver's side floor - just the 'front half'
> even? Carl

I dunno, I don't think I am the only one who has a pile of parts in the
garage and no inclination to sell on ebay... Maybe I am. Heck, I have a
lovely RWA Midget in the garage that has gotten bumped by a deal on a Bugeye
that I could not pass up. Floors are incredibly solid, but it needs outer
sills and A-pillars as well as some other dent work, etc. To say nothing of
a ring gear and who knows what else. Very original, however, even has the
air pump on it still. Sat in a Chicago garage for the last 19 years. Titled
as a 74, but 11/73 mfg date, so it does not have the sabrinas on the
bumpers. Still waiting for the previous owner to find the title... oh well.
David Lieb