autox-cm

Thanks RE: Peru Tour

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks RE: Peru Tour
From: The Fortinis <lbracing@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:37:23 -0700 (PDT)
First of all, one last congrats to Pete for his win this past weekend, and
to Gary for making one helluva run at Pete on Sunday. Also to Tamara for her
come-from-behind win (and making the most of that rerun)!

I just wanted to give a public THANKS to those in the CMod gang who helped
Paula and me with our car--and our brains--in various ways this weekend.
When I hear about (and see) the animosity between competitors in some other
classes, I appreciate the cameraderie and helpfulness of those in our class.

I'd like to especially thank Bryan Cohn for taking time to look over our car
and make suggestions on how to cure our car's shifting ills--something that
he normally gets *paid* to do. I continually learn so much at every event
that it's hard to feel disappointed about the weekend--no matter how I
drive.

Ross Fortini
1988 Van Diemen