autox-cm

New 13/38 fixed first gear for sale.

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: New 13/38 fixed first gear for sale.
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 09:19:09 -0500
Good morning.

At the Peru event last weekend I seem to have removed about 10% of the
teeth on my 9/31 CWP.  I will be replacing it with a 7/31 in the next few
days.  This change has prompted me to go from a 13/38 fixed first gear to a
16/35 fixed first.

I now have two 13/38 gears that I will no longer be using.  The spare is
still in the web wrap and cosmoline and has never been used.  I would be
willing to sell this spare for $25.00 less than the normal price (current
retail is about $340.00 I think) and I will pay shipping.  If nobody is
interested, I will return it to the gear store and suffer the "restocking"
fee.

I would also be interested in selling my "experienced" first (also 13/38
fixed).  It has been in use since 1999 when I destroyed the previous 13/37.
 If interested, make me an offer, but the only warranty is a "it looks
fine".  I would assume that it is still good but there is no way to tell
for sure.  I think that a FF has a little less torque than my little Rabbit
motor so it MAY last forever.

Ya just gotta love racing $$$!  :-))

Greg

///